DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Title V Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant: Health Need Prioritization Public Meetings
[49 Pa.B. 5260]
[Saturday, September 7, 2019]
Every 5 years, the Commonwealth's Title V Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant requires the Bureau of Family Health (Bureau) to conduct a comprehensive assessment of the needs of women, infants, children, adolescents and children and youth with special health care needs in this Commonwealth. After reviewing available health data and seeking input from families and providers, the Bureau will identify priorities for State and local Title V programs, staff and grantees for the next 5 years.
The Bureau will hold public meetings for providers and families across this Commonwealth to share input on the potential priorities that will guide the issues the Commonwealth's Title V programs will address over the next 5 years. Those public meetings will be held at the following places and times:
• Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at the Carnegie Library-Homewood Branch Auditorium, 7107 Hamilton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15208 at 4 p.m.;
• Wednesday, September 11, 2019, at the Hampton Inn Erie—South, 8050 Old Oliver Road, Erie, PA 16509 at 4 p.m.;
• Thursday, September 26, 2019, at the Lackawanna County Children's Library Community Room, 520 Vine Street, Scranton, PA 18509 at 4 p.m.;
• Wednesday, October 2, 2019, at the Holiday Inn, 100 Pine Street, Williamsport, PA 17701 at 4 p.m.; and
• Tuesday, October 8, 2019, at the Montgomery-County Norristown Public Library, Community Room, 1001 Powell Street, Norristown, PA 19401 at 4 p.m.
For additional information, or for persons with a disability who wish to attend the meeting and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to do so, contact the Bureau of Family Health, 7th Floor East, Health and Welfare Building, 625 Forster Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120, (717) 346-3000, or for speech and/or hearing impaired persons, call the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD users) or (800) 654-5988 (voice users).
These meetings are subject to cancellation without notice.
RACHEL L. LEVINE, MD,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1373. Filed for public inspection September 6, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.