DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Community Services Block Grant Program's Proposed State Plan; Public Hearing
[49 Pa.B. 4113]
[Saturday, August 10, 2019]
The Department of Community and Economic Development (Department) publishes notice of a public hearing to be held at 3 p.m. on Thursday, August 15, 2019, in PUC Hearing Room 3, Plaza Level, Commonwealth Keystone Building, 400 North Street, Harrisburg, PA. The purpose of this hearing is to receive comments on the proposed Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Program State Plan (State Plan) for Federal Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021.
The 2020-2021 State Plan will authorize the current formula-based distribution for each of the 43 Federally designated Community Action Agencies in this Commonwealth. The State Plan includes the following:
• A description of the State's roles and responsibilities in administering the CSBG Program,
• A listing of the 43 current eligible entities and their service areas,
• A description of the process for allocating funds,
• A projected goal for each year's rate of agency compliance with required organizational standards,
• A plan for training and technical assistance provision to the eligible entities,
• A description of potential discretionary spending projects,
• A plan for agency risk assessment, program monitoring and corrective action.
Copies of the 2020-2021 State Plan may be obtained by contacting the Department of Community and Economic Development, Center for Community Services, Commonwealth Keystone Building, 400 North Street, 4th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17120, (717) 425-7597 or it can be downloaded from the Department's web site at dced.pa.gov.
Written comments may be submitted to Lynette Praster, Director, Center for Community Services, Commonwealth Keystone Building, 400 North Street, 4th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17120 until 5 p.m. on August 23, 2019.
Persons with a disability who wish to attend this hearing and require auxiliary aid, services or other accommodations to participate in the proceedings should contact Yvonne Adams at (717) 425-7597 to discuss how the Department may accommodate their needs.
DENNIS M. DAVIN,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1209. Filed for public inspection August 9, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.