Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Local Orphans' Court Rule 14.3(b); 2008-5000E
[49 Pa.B. 3476]
[Saturday, July 6, 2019]
Order of Court
And Now, this 18th day of June, 2019, at 2 p.m., the Schuylkill County Court of Common Pleas hereby adopts Local Orphans' Court Rule 14.3(b) for use in the Schuylkill County Court of Common Pleas, Twenty-First Judicial District, effective 30 days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Schuylkill County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1) File one (1) copy of this Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) File two (2) paper copies of this Order and Rule and (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3) Publish the local rule on the Schuylkill County Court website at www.co.schuylkill.pa.us.
4) Incorporate the local rule into the set of local rules on www.co.schuylkill.pa.us within thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5) File one (1) copy of the local rule in the Office of the Schuylkill County Register of Wills/Orphans' Court for public inspection and copying.
6) Forward one (1) copy to the Law Library of Schuylkill County for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
Rule 14.3(b). Alternative Proof of Incapacity: Expert Report in Lieu of In-Person or Deposition Testimony of Expert. Submission to the Court.
(b) If petitioner elects to submit an expert report in lieu of testimony pursuant to Pa. O.C. Rule 14.3(a)., the petitioner shall provide the Court with a copy of the report at the time service of the report is made pursuant to Pa. O.C. Rule 14.3(b)(1).
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1013. Filed for public inspection July 5, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.