Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Promulgation of M.C.R.J.A. 478; 62 AD 2019
[49 Pa.B. 3475]
[Saturday, July 6, 2019]
And Now, this 19th day of June, 2019, pursuant to recordkeeping requirements/public inspection limitations for firearm lists identified in 18 Pa.C.S. § 6105.2(f) and 23 Pa.C.S. § 6108(a)(7)(v), it is Ordered that Monroe County Rule of Judicial Administration 478 is created and shall be effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
It Is Further Ordered that the District Court Administrator shall:
1. File one copy of this Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. File two paper copies and one electronic copy of this Rule in a Microsoft Word format only on a CD-ROM to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Arrange to have this Rule published on the Monroe County Bar Association website at www.monroebar.org.
4. Arrange to have this Rule, as well as all local rules, published on the 43rd Judicial District website at www.monroepacourts.us.
5. Keep this Rule, as well as all local rules of this Court, continuously available for public inspection and copying in the respective Monroe County filing office.
a. Upon request and payment of reasonable cost of reproduction and mailing, the respective filing office shall furnish to any person a copy of any local rule.
By the Court
Rule 478. Assignment of Recordkeeping Requirements of 18 Pa.C.S. § 6105.2(f), and 23 Pa.C.S. § 6108(a)(7)(v).
The filing offices shall insure compliance with the recordkeeping requirements/public inspection limitations pursuant to 18 Pa.C.S. § 6105.2(f) and 23 Pa.C.S. § 6108(a)(7)(v).
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1012. Filed for public inspection July 5, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.