Projects Approved for Consumptive Uses of Water
[48 Pa.B. 7498]
[Saturday, December 1, 2018]
The Susquehanna River Basin Commission (Commission) approved by rule the following lists of projects from October 1, 2018, through October 31, 2018.
For further information contact Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel, (717) 238-0423, Ext. 1312, fax (717) 238-2436, firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788.
This notice lists the projects, described as follows, receiving approval for the consumptive use of water under the Commission's approval by rule process in 18 CFR 806.22(e) and (f) (relating to standards for consumptive uses of water) for the time period previously specified:
Approvals by Rule Issued Under 18 CFR 806.22(f):
1. Inflection Energy (PA), LLC; Pad ID: Hillegas Well Pad, ABR-201308017.R1; Upper Fairfield Township, Lycoming County, PA; Consumptive Use of Up to 4.0000 mgd; Approval Date: October 11, 2018.
2. Inflection Energy (PA), LLC; Pad ID: Bennett Well Pad, ABR-201308015.R1; Eldred Township, Lycoming County, PA; Consumptive Use of Up to 4.0000 mgd; Approval Date: October 19, 2018.
3. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation; Pad ID: PavelskiJ Pad 1, ABR-201810001; Gibson Township, Susquehanna County, PA; Consumptive Use of Up to 5.0000 mgd; Approval Date: October 19, 2018.
4. Repsol Oil & Gas USA, LLC; Pad ID: DCNR 594 (02 200), ABR-201810002; Liberty Township, Tioga County, PA; Consumptive Use of Up to 6.0000 mgd; Approval Date: October 22, 2018.
5. Chief Oil & Gas LLC; Pad ID: HEMLOCK RIDGE ESTATES UNIT PAD; ABR-201810003; McNett Township, Lycoming County, PA; Consumptive Use of Up to 2.5000 mgd; Approval Date: October 24, 2018.
6. ARD Operating, LLC; Pad ID: Lycoming H&FC Pad F; ABR-201309015.R1; Cogan House Township, Lycoming County, PA; Consumptive Use of Up to 4.0000 mgd; Approval Date: October 26, 2018.
Authority: Pub.L. No. 91-575, 84 Stat. 1509 et seq., 18 CFR Parts 806—808
Dated: November 14, 2018
ANDREW D. DEHOFF,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 18-1884. Filed for public inspection November 30, 2018, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.