Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Order Adopting Local Rule of Judicial Procedure 510; No. 14316 of 2017
[48 Pa.B. 249]
[Saturday, January 13, 2018]
And Now, this 18th day of December, 2017, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed as follows:
1. The Court of Common Pleas of Luzerne County, constitutionally the Eleventh Judicial District of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, hereby rescinds former Luzerne County Rule of Civil Procedure 205.2(a).
2. The Court of Common Pleas of Luzerne County promulgates and adopts Luzerne County Local Rule of Judicial Procedure (L.R.Jud.P.) 510 which follows hereto and incorporated herein by reference.
3. It is further Ordered and Decreed that the Court Administrator shall file via U.S. Mail one (1) certified copy of this Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts, two (2) certified copies and an electronic document via e-mail saved in Microsoft Word format to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, one (1) certified copy to the Civil Procedural Rules Committee, one (1) certified copy to the Judicial Council of Pennsylvania Statewide Rules Committee, and one (1) copy to the Luzerne Legal Register for publication in the next issue.
4. It is further Ordered that the effective date of this order shall be thirty (30) days after the date of publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. It is further Ordered that this local rule shall be kept continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Office of Judicial Services and Records of Luzerne County.
By the Court
RICHARD M. HUGHES, III,
L.R.Jud.P. 510. Public Access Policy.
Pursuant to § 7 of the Public Access Policy of the Uniformed Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall use and file a Confidential Information Form (CIF) or a Confidential Document Form (CDF), as applicable, in order to comply with the Policy. Parties are expressly prohibited from filing two versions of any document, i.e., a redacted version and an unredacted version. The forms shall be available in each filing office as well as on the Public Records page of the UJS website at http://www.pacourts.us/public-record-policies.
This rule may be cited as L.R.Jud.P. 510.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 18-53. Filed for public inspection January 12, 2018, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.