Public Access Policy: Official Case Records of the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas C.C.R.J.A 5001; No. 17-2602; 17-9395; CP-13-AD-0000010-2017
[47 Pa.B. 7559]
[Saturday, December 16, 2017]
Administrative Order No. 15-2017
And Now, this 28th day of November, 2017, it is hereby Ordered that Carbon County Local Rules of Judicial Administration 5000.5—Requests for Transcripts, and 5000.7-Fees for Transcripts are vacated.
Carbon County Local Rule of Judicial Administration 5001—Public Access Policy: Official Case Records of the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas, is adopted as follows:
All filings in the Court of Common Pleas of Carbon County shall comply with the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania. Information that is confidential as defined by the Public Access Policy shall not be included in any document filed in the Court of Common Pleas of Carbon County, except on a Confidential Information Form filed contemporaneously with the document.
Confidential information filed in accordance with the Public Access Policy shall be on a standardized Confidential Information Form provided by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts. The form shall be available in each filing office as well as on the Court's website at www.carboncourts.com. Failure to comply with the requirements may result in the matter being before the court for hearing or sanctions.
A copy of this policy shall be continuously available for public inspection in each filing office, in the Court Administration Office of Carbon County Courts, and on the Court's website at www.carboncourts.com.
This policy shall be effective as of January 6, 2018.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to:
1. File one (1) copy electronically to email@example.com of this Administrative Order and Manual with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish a copy of this Administrative Order on the Unified Judicial System's website at: http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/localrules/ruleselection.aspx
4. Publish a copy of the Administrative Order on the Carbon County Court of Common Pleas website at: www.carboncourts.com.
5. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
6. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
7. Keep copies of the Administrative Order and Policy continuously available for public inspection in the Clerk of Courts' Office, Prothonotary's Office, and Register of Wills/Clerk of Orphans Court office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-2073. Filed for public inspection December 15, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.