Pennsylvania Supreme Court Public Access Policy Local Procedure; 5 AD 2017; 51 ADM
[47 Pa.B. 7446]
[Saturday, December 9, 2017]
And Now, this 15th day of November, 2017, pursuant to Pennsylvania Supreme Court Administrative Order 477 dated January 6, 2017 effectuating the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, it is Ordered that Monroe County Rule of Judicial Administration 477, Mon.R.J.A. 477 is adopted, effective January 6, 2018 after a minimum of 30 days publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
It Is Further Ordered that the District Court Administrator shall:
1. File one copy of this Rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to email@example.com.
2. File two paper copies and one electronic copy of this Rule in a Microsoft Word format only on a CD-ROM to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Provide one copy of this Rule to the Monroe County Law Library.
4. Keep such Administrative Local Rules, as well as all local rules of this Court, continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Monroe County Offices of:
a. the Prothonotary
b. the Clerk of Courts
c. the Clerk of Orphans' Court
d. Upon request and payment of reasonable cost of reproduction and mailing, the Prothonotary shall furnish to any person a copy of any local rule.
5. Arrange to have this Administrative Rule published on the Monroe County Bar Association website at www.monroebar.org.
6. Arrange to have this Administrative Rule, as well as all local rules, published on the 43rd Judicial District website at www.monroepacourts.us.
By the Court
Local Rule of Judicial Administration 477. Confidential Information Form.
Pursuant to Section 7 of the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Courts, 204 Pa. Code § 213.7, persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall use and file a Confidential Information Form (CIF) or a Confidential Document Form (CDF), as applicable, in order to comply with the Policy. Parties are expressly prohibited from filing two versions of any document, i.e., a redacted version and an unredacted version. A copy of the Policy and forms shall be available in each filing office, on this Court's website at www.monroepacourts.us and on the Public Records page of the UJS website at http://www.pacourts.us/public-records.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-2020. Filed for public inspection December 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.