Judicial Administration; CP-60-AD-6-2017
[47 Pa.B. 7025]
[Saturday, November 18, 2017]
And Now, October 27, 2017, the Court Orders that a Public Access Policy, Case Records of the Trial Courts, is adopted as a local rule of judicial administration as follows:
The District Court Administrator shall do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to email@example.com.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish these Rules on the Snyder/Union County Court website at www.snydercounty.org and www.unioncountypa.org.
4. Incorporation of the local rule into the set of local rules on www.snydercounty.org and www.unioncountypa.org within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the appropriate filing office for public inspection and copying.
The Public Access Policy: Case Records of Trial Courts shall become effective on January 6, 2018.
By the Court
MICHAEL T. HUDOCK,
17-JA-01. Public Access Policy: Case Records of the Trial Courts.
All filings in the Court of Common Pleas of Snyder/Union County shall comply with the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania. Persons who file documents that contain confidential information as defined by the Policy shall use and file a Confidential Information Form (Section 7.0) provided by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts in order to comply with the Policy. The form shall be available in each filing office as well as on each of the county's websites: www.snydercounty.org and www.unioncountypa.org. Additional forms including but not limited to the following:
• Confidential Document Form
• Abuse Victim Addendum
• Request for Clerical Error Correction
are available at www.pacourts.us/public-records.
Failure to comply with the requirements of the Public Access Policy may result in the matter being before the court for hearing or sanctions.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-1875. Filed for public inspection November 17, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.