Revision of Local Rule of Judicial Administration 520 Governing the Case Documents Public Access Policy; CPJ. No. 7, Page 1357; No. 16 AD 2017
[47 Pa.B. 7021]
[Saturday, November 18, 2017]
And Now, this 30th day of October 2017, it is hereby
Ordered, that the Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas adopts this revised Local Rule of Judicial Administration 520 governing the Case Documents Public Access Policy for the 2nd Judicial District to become effective January 6, 2018.
The Lancaster County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to email@example.com with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish these Rules on the Lancaster County Court website at www.court.co.lancaster.pa.us.
4. Incorporation of the local rule into the set of local rules on www.court.co.lancaster.pa.us within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the appropriate filing office for public inspection and copying.
By the Court
DENNIS E. REINAKER,
LOCAL RULES OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION
Rule 520. Case Documents Public Access Policy.
Pursuant to the Public Access Policy of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania: Case Records of the Appellate and Trial Court at Title 204. Chapter 213, this rule is adopted to define the [policy] procedure to be followed by this Court.
B. Election of [Policy] Procedure
In compliance with Section 7, this Court elects subsection [C] A. [Parties will be required to file in all filing offices under its jurisdiction two versions of any document, a ''Redacted Version'' and an ''Unredacted Version.''] As enumerated in the Public Access Policy, attorneys and self-represented parties shall not include confidential information in any document filed with the appropriate filing office (Clerk of Courts, Prothonotary and Clerk of the Orphans' Court) except on a Confidential Information Form as provided by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (http://www.pacourts.us/public-records/public-records-forms). The Pub- lic Access Policy with forms may also be found at: http://www.court.co.lancaster.pa.us/, http://pa-lancastercountyclerkofcourts.civicplus.com/, https://pa-lancastercounty.civicplus.com/155/Prothonotary, and http://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/159/Register-of-Wills.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-1872. Filed for public inspection November 17, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.