Rules of the Court of Common Pleas; Local Rules 1996-1335
[47 Pa.B. 3181]
[Saturday, June 10, 2017]
Order of Court
And Now, this 23rd day of May, 2017, effective July 1, 2017, or thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, whichever is later, Cumberland County Local Rules 1915.3-3 is rescinded and replaced with Rule 1915.4(a) in the following form.
The Cumberland County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to email@example.com with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish these Rules on the Cumberland County Court website at www.ccpa.net.
4. Incorporation of the local rule into the set of local rules on www.ccpa.net within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the appropriate filing office for public inspection and copying.
6. Forward one (1) copy to the Cumberland Law Journal.
The rules shall be kept continuously available for public inspection and copying in the office of the prothonotary and on the county website.
By the Court
EDWARD E. GUIDO,
All custody matters not specifically reserved to the Court shall be scheduled for a conference before the conciliator not more than forty-five (45) days from the date of assignment by the Court Administrator. The conciliator may reschedule the conference at the request of either party. The rescheduled date shall not be more than seventy-five (75) days from the date of assignment by the Court Administrator. The proposed order must be provided by the conciliator to the Court within seven (7) days of the conciliation conference.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-956. Filed for public inspection June 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.