FRANKLIN AND FULTON COUNTIES
Amendment of Local Rules of Civil Procedure; Misc. Doc. 2015-4236
[45 Pa.B. 6982]
[Saturday, December 12, 2015]
Order Pursuant to Pa.R.C.P. 239
November 13, 2015, It Is Hereby Ordered that the following Rules of the Court of Common Pleas of the 39th District of Pennsylvania, Franklin and Fulton County Branches are amended as indicated, to be effective (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
Local Rule of Civil Procedure 39-1018.1 is amended in the following form.
It Is Further Ordered that the District Court Administrator shall:
1. File a copy of this order and certified copy of the local rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (AOPC).
2. File with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin two (2) certified paper copies and one (1) computer diskette or CD-ROM copy which complies with 1 Pa. Code Section 13.11(b) containing the text of the local rule.
3. File one (1) certified copy of the local rule with the Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
4. Provide one (1) certified copy of the local rule changes to the Franklin County Law Library and one (1) certified copy to the Fulton County Law Library.
5. Keep such local rule changes, as well as all local civil rules, continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Office of the Prothonotary of Franklin County and the Office of the Prothonotary of Fulton County. Upon request and payment of reasonable cost of reproduction and mailing, the Prothonotary shall furnish to any person a copy of any local rule.
6. Arrange to have the local rule changes published on the Franklin County Bar Association web site at www.franklinbar.org.
7. Arrange to have the local rule changes published on the Franklin County Government web site at www.franklincountypa.gov, and on the Fulton County Government web site at www.fultoncountypa.gov.
By the Court
CAROL L. VAN HORN,
Rule 39-1018.1. Notice to Defend. Form.
The agency to be contacted for legal help as provided in Pa.R.C.P. 1018.1 is:
Franklin County Bar Association Find A Lawyer Service
100 Lincoln Way East, Suite E
Chambersburg, PA 17201
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 15-2171. Filed for public inspection December 11, 2015, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.