In re: Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Program; Administrative Order No. 55
[39 Pa.B. 4096]
[Saturday, July 18, 2009]
And Now, this 26th day of June 2009, Bucks County Civil Division Administrative Order No. 55, promulgated on June 5, 2009, is hereby amended to read as follows:
1. All Complaints for mortgage foreclosure of any property shall be accompanied by a Certification Cover Sheet which includes a certification as to whether or not the mortgaged property is an owner-occupied residential property. (The Certification Cover Sheet is attached as Exhibit ''A.'')
2. Any Complaint for mortgage foreclosure of residential owner-occupied properties shall also be accompanied by the following:
(a) An Urgent Notice, which shall be served on the Defendant along with the Complaint, directing the Defendant to contact a court-designated Hotline for assistance. (A Copy of the ''Urgent Notice'' is attached hereto as Exhibit ''B.'')
(b) A Certificate of Service, in the form attached hereto as Exhibit ''C.''
3. Upon a request from Defendant to the Hotline for assistance and a conciliation conference, an Order for Conference shall be generated by the Court. (A sample copy of a Case Management Order is attached hereto as Exhibit ''D.'') The Order for Conference will be sent to all parties to the mortgage foreclosure action.
4. The entry of the Order for Conference shall include a stay of other proceedings in the case until at least 20 days following the conciliation conference.
5. As appropriate, any conciliation conference scheduled by the Court shall be conducted by judge pro tem designated by the Court.
6. Conciliation conference recommendation: At the conclusion of the conciliation conference, the conciliation moderator may issue a recommendation memorializing the results of the conference and scheduling future deadlines where appropriate. The Court may enter an order based on the recommendation, as appropriate.
7. This Amendment shall take effect thirty days from the date of publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and remain in effect until December 31, 2010, unless extended by the Court.
By the Court
SUSAN DEVLIN SCOTT,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 09-1275. Filed for public inspection July 17, 2009, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.