Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, Bureau of Investigation and Enforcement v. Four Seasons Limousine Service, Inc.; C-2015-2473651
[47 Pa.B. 3935]
[Saturday, July 15, 2017]
In accordance with the provisions of Section 332(h) of the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. § 332(h), the decision of Administrative Law Judge Angela T. Jones dated April 20, 2017, has become final without further Commission action;
It Is Ordered That:
1. The formal complaint filed by the Bureau of Investigation and Enforcement of the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission against Four Seasons Limousine Service, Inc., at C-2015-2473651 is sustained.
2. Four Seasons Limousine Service, Inc. shall pay a civil penalty of six thousand dollars ($6,000.00) for violation of the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. §§ 501(c) and 512 and 52 Pa. Code §§ 32.2(c), 32.11 and 32.12, by certified check or money order, within twenty (20) days after service of the Commission's order, made payable to Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and forwarded to:
Secretary Rosemary Chiavetta
Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
P.O. Box 3265
Harrisburg, PA 17105-3265
3. Four Seasons Limousine Service, Inc. shall cease and desist from further violations of the Public Utility Code and the Public Utility Commission's regulations.
4. The certificate of public convenience at A-2008-2055287 remains cancelled until Four Seasons Limousine Service, Inc., complies with ordering paragraph 2 above and pays the civil penalty in full and any other outstanding fine, fee, civil penalty that is outstanding and owed as directed by the Commission.
5. The record at Docket No. C-2015-2473651 shall be marked closed.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-1184. Filed for public inspection July 14, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.