Local Rule; No. 3 for 2013 Administrative Doc.
[47 Pa.B. 3180]
[Saturday, June 10, 2017]
Order of Court
And now, May 22nd, 2017, the Court of Common Pleas of Bedford County adopts the following amended local rule 300.1 regarding Summary Case ARD to be effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Bedford County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy of this order and the amended local rule with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via e-mail to email@example.com.
2. File two (2) paper copies of this order and the amended local rule and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish a copy of this amended local rule on the Bedford County Court website and thereafter compile this amended local rule within the complete set of local rules no later than thirty (30) days after the amended local rule becomes effective.
4. File one (1) copy of the amended local rule in the Office of the Clerk of Courts of Bedford County and in the Bedford County Law Library for public inspection and copying.
By the Court
THOMAS S. LING,
Amended Rule 300.1. Summary Case ARD.
The District Attorney of Bedford County has filed a certification pursuant to Pa.R.Crim.P. 300 and has elected that ARD in summary cases shall proceed in the Court of Common Pleas pursuant to the procedure in Pa.R.Crim.P. 302, and has designated the following classes of offenses and/or offenders as ineligible for ARD consideration:
[1.) Any violation of Title 18 (Crimes Code) where the offender is over 21 years of age.]
2) Violations arising out of Title 24 (relating to Education)
3) Violations arising out of Tile 75 (relating to Vehicles)
4) Any violation that results in serious bodily injury or death of any person.
Cases submitted for ARD consideration by the District Attorney shall proceed as set forth at Rules 311 to 320 of the Rules of Criminal Procedure.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-954. Filed for public inspection June 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.