FRANKLIN AND FULTON COUNTIES
Amended Local Rules for the Orphans' Court of the 39th Judicial District; Rule 39-2.6 Time for Filing Accounts and Rule 39-2.7 Time for Filing Objections
[46 Pa.B. 4155]
[Saturday, July 30, 2016]
Order of Court
And Now this 18th day of July, 2016;
It Is Hereby Ordered That local Orphans' Court Rules 39-2.6 and 39-2.7 shall be amended and adopted.
It Is Further Ordered that the District Court Administrator shall:
1. File one (1) certified copy of this amended Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts;
2. Submit two (2) certified paper copies of this amended Administrative Order and a copy on a computer diskette or CD-ROM to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin by 12:00 p.m., Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
3. Keep a copy of this amended Administrative Order continuously available for inspection and copying in the Office of the Orphans' Court Clerk in both Fulton and Franklin Counties and in the Franklin County and Fulton County Law Libraries.
4. Publish a copy for continuous and free access to the public on the Courts or Judicial Section of the franklincountypa.gov and www.co.fulton.pa.us websites as of September 1, 2016.
5. File a copy with the Orphans' Court Rule Committee for the 39th Judicial District and arrange to have the local rule changes published on the Franklin County Bar Association web site at www.franklinbar.org.
39th Jud.Dist.R.O.C. No. 39-2.6 and 39-2.7 as amended shall be effective September 1, 2016.
By the Court
CAROL L. VAN HORN,
Rule 39—Local Rules of the Orphans' Court.
Rule 39-2.6.—All accounts shall be filed with the Clerk no later than 35 days prior to the date regularly scheduled for account confirmation by the Court.
Rule 39-2.7.—Objections to an account and/or a petition for adjudication/statement of proposed distribution shall be filed with the Clerk no later than 4:30 PM on the day preceding the date of confirmation unless the time is extended by the Court. Whenever the day preceding the date of confirmation is a legal holiday by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the United States, objections shall be filed no later than 4:30 PM on the last day of business prior to the date set for confirmation.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 16-1300. Filed for public inspection July 29, 2016, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.