Proposed Acquisition of Control of OneBeacon Insurance Company, Potomac Insurance Company, OneBeacon America Insurance Company and the Employers' Fire Insurance Company by Trebuchet US Holdings, Inc.; Public Informational Hearing
[44 Pa.B. 3824]
[Saturday, June 21, 2014]
The Insurance Department (Department) will hold a public informational hearing regarding the proposed acquisition of control of OneBeacon Insurance Company (OBIC) a Pennsylvania domestic stock casualty insurance company, Potomac Insurance Company (PIC) a Pennsylvania domestic stock casualty insurance company, OneBeacon America Insurance Company (OBAIC) a Mass-achusetts domestic stock casualty insurance company and The Employers' Fire Insurance Company (EFIC) a Massachusetts domestic stock casualty insurance company by Trebuchet US Holdings, Inc. (Trebuchet). Trebuchet has requested approval to acquire control of OBIC, PIC, OBAIC and EFIC by means of a Stock Purchase Agreement, as filed with the Department (Form A Filing). OBAIC and EFIC are not currently parties to the Form A Filing, but it is anticipated that an amended Form A Filing will be filed with the Depart- ment prior to the hearing date upon completion of the redomestication of OBAIC and EFIC from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania. The application was made under Article XIV of The Insurance Company Law of 1921 (act) (40 P. S. §§ 991.1401—991.1413). All policyholders and interested persons are invited to attend and participate in the hearing. Individuals may attend the hearing without any obligation to speak at the hearing.
1. Date and Time: July 23, 2014, beginning at 9 a.m.
2. Location: Capitol Associates Building, 901 North 7th Street, Suite 200, Harrisburg, PA 17102
3. Nature of Hearing: The public informational hearing will provide an opportunity for policyholders and interested persons to present comments relevant to the previously-referenced transaction. The proceeding will be recorded by a court reporter.
4. Legal Authority: The public informational hearing will be held under the act.
5. Written Comments: Persons who are unable to attend the public informational hearing or would prefer to submit written comments instead of speaking at the hearing concerning the previously-referenced transaction, may do so by mailing or delivering a copy of the comments to Steven L. Yerger, Company Licensing Division, Insurance Department, 1345 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17120, fax (717) 787-8557, firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that all comments received will be part of the public record regarding this filing and will be posted on the Department's web site as well as shared with the applicant.
6. ADA Notice: Individuals who require the assistance of auxiliary aids or services to participate in or attend this public informational hearing are asked to call the Director of the Bureau of Administration at (717) 787-4298. Individuals who are hearing impaired are asked to call the Department's TTY/TDD (717) 783-3898 or e-mail RA-IN-AdminServices@pa.gov.
MICHAEL F. CONSEDINE,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 14-1321. Filed for public inspection June 20, 2014, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.